If you are having issues accessing the Self-Paced video instruction, please try the following troubleshooting ideas below:
- Clean out your cache. This often is the problem. Instructions can be found here.
- Check to see if your browser and device meet Canvas requirements.
- Try a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge). Please note that Safari does not work well with the Canvas platform.
- Try a different device.
- Check your internet connection. If your internet connection is too slow, you might not be able to access the videos. Are you able to connect to the internet using an ethernet cable rather than the Wi-Fi?
- Remove your antivirus, parental control blocker, or other programs that may be blocking access to the Vimeo video platform.